Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Been Too Long!

Hi Everyone,

It has been too long since I have posted anything. Bruce is doing wonderful. He has been home for a while and his halo has been removed. He is in a neck brace and will be for the next few months. He is looking forward to returning to work this next school year. He has also had the chance to go to the school and participate in some of the year end parties. Everyday we see him getting stronger with more movement in his hands. Carolyn and Bruce bought a new van that Bruce is able to ride in and he enjoys getting out of the house. He has even taken a couple of fishing trips to Idaho. KC and Quinn are in the process of adding a ramp off of the driveway for Bruce to be able to go into the back yard. As you can see things are going well.

We are going to have a huge yard sale this Saturday at Bruce and Carolyn's. They have a lot of things they have been wanting to sale and now they need to sale them so Bruce has more mobility in his house and garage. The date is Saturday June 5th at 7:30 am - ???. 485 N 400 E Lindon. It should be a lot of fun. Spread the word. Bruce would love seeing friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. I just received the news about Bruce, and I just can't believe it!! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can keep updated on how things are going. I taught with Bruce at Welby for six years, and I just loved him!! Seriously, no better person to work with. I'll certainly keep your family in my prayers, and I'm so sorry I didn't find out sooner.
    Tell Bruce and Carolyn hello for me. I'd like to come and visit some time!
    With much love,

    Kristen Nichols

    ReplyDelete